Thursday, September 9, 2010

Project Wild



  Project Wild wasn't exactly what I expected it to be, but I think that mostly has to do with the rain requiring some activities to be canceled.  While the weather wasn't ideal the activities we were able to do did give me ideas of lessons that could be taught in the classroom.  During BINGO I not only learned things about people, but also about science and nature.  The group activities all had to be cut short since the rain picked up, but the summaries that the groups gave were able to show how they would work in a classroom and also were entertaining.  My favorite part of Project Wild besides getting to interact and meet new people was getting two really great resource books full of lesson plans and ideas that will be wonderful to have in a classroom.  Overall Project Wild was an interesting experience and I look forward to participating in other Project Wild workshops in the future hopefully with better weather so we can get the full experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment