Monday, September 20, 2010

Living Organisms at Home and in the Neighborhood

All around your home and in the neighborhood science is going on.  When we first talked about this blog in class I wasn't sure what I was going to take pictures of since I live in an apartment and am far from having a green thumb. To my surprise though, there was more than I thought.

 Here are my findings:
My almost 5 year old Yorkie, Maddox is a very living organism that can be found in my home.
Bouquet of flowers on the dining room table.
If you look really close you will see a frog. Besides the frog there is grass/weeds growing.
Trees, bushes, and grass. There are also ants, but you can't see them.
A wasp nest.

No matter where you live or where you are there are going to be living organisms. You just have to look.







No comments:

Post a Comment